Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Review
The Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine is designed to be a total body workout system while occupying relatively little space in your home. The simple design combined with the quality materials that make up the construction has garnered this particular exercise device considerable attention.
However, does it really live up to its reputation? In this review, we will look at the features along with the pros and cons to discover if this rowing machine is really as good as advertised.
Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Features
There are a number of features that make the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine a good purchase for your home.
- Performance Monitor: This allows you to see just how fast you are going which will help you improve your performance over time.
- Adjustable Footrests: The machine accommodates people of most sizes fairly easily thanks to the adjustable footrests.
- Spiral Damper: You can adjust the damper which changes the actual feel of each stroke so that you can make the changes you want to suit your particular needs.
- Easy Storage: This device separates into two pieces which makes it easier to store.
Concept2 Model D Pros
There are certainly a number of advantages to using this particular rowing machine that will help those who are just starting to work out up to high-level athletes.
- Ergonomic Design: The adjustable pedals and straightforward handles are ergonomically designed so that most people can sit comfortably while using this machine.
- Minimal Noise: Despite your best efforts, the machine itself stays remarkably quiet thanks to the damper on the flywheel which really reduces the noise that otherwise might be generated.
- Durable Construction: It helps that the nickel-plated chain and stainless steel track contribute to an already durable construction of this remarkable rowing machine. The five year warranty is more than long enough to cover the time any flaws in the device would reveal themselves.
- Price: Considering all the features and the top quality construction, this is a very well priced unit that really holds up well.
Concept2 Model D Cons
However, even the best devices are not perfect and the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine does have a few minor issues that need to be mentioned.
- Balance: For those who may have issues balancing themselves while sitting, this particular machine may offer a few problems.
- Low to the Floor: Again, this might be a problem for those who have to bend and move around to get settled into this device.
Having a temporary stand, such as a chair or placing this near the wall so that anyone who has trouble with their balance can get properly set should overcome any issues with this device.
Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Conclusion
It’s little wonder that this device is one of the best selling in the world. Most customer reviews rave about its overall quality and performance for good reason. This rowing machine is arguably one of the best built for consumer use. If you want a workout device that stores easily and lets you burn off the calories, improve your cardiovascular system and tone your muscles, the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine is definitely the one for you. We are glad to have the concept 2 rower for sale.