Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine Review
The Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine is designed to be a compact version of full size rowing machines that you find in many gyms and fitness centers. The concept behind the rowing machine goes back centuries as the benefits from using such a device are certainly noticeable and beneficial to all the major muscle groups in the body.
This particular rowing machine seeks to do what standard rowers in the gym accomplish, which is to engage the body in an exercise system that is low impact, yet offers plenty of resistance so that the muscles are toned and even grow under such circumstances.
There are a number of features that this particular device offers for those who want a good, full body workout without leaving the comfort of their home.
Compact: The most noticeable feature is its compactness at a mere 32.5 inches wide and 48 inches long. With a weight that falls under 50 pounds, it is heavy enough to stay in place while being light enough to move around.
Hydraulic Cylinder Resistance: This resistance system allows for a smooth flow and adjustable tension to increase or decrease the tension to adjust the results that you are enjoying.
Single Button Monitor: With a single press of the button, you can see the distance, speed, row count, time along with the miles that are rowed and calories burned so that users can monitor its results.
There are a number of advantages to the Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine start with the compactness of the device which allows it to be easily stored under the bed or in the closet.
- Comfortable Seat: One of the most appreciated advantages is the padded, comfortable seat which is sometimes an issue with other rowing machines.
- Increased Beam Incline: This allows you to increase the resistance in a natural way by increasing or decreasing the incline.
- 5 Year Warranty: This is an important feature for those who may have concerns about the device itself, although the warranty for the parts only last 90 days.
Despite the many advantages, there are some concerns for the Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine that some customers have discovered. While none of these disadvantages are widespread, they are enough of a concern to be mentioned for many potential customers.
- Size: It has been noted that this device is for people who fall into average range of height. A person who’s height it well outside the parameters of average may find the device either too large or too small to be useful.
- Durability: There have been some customers who cited that the rower did not hold up very well over time. While there may be different reasons as to why, it is clear that this rowing machine may not be
Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine Conclusion
Overall, the Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine is a very well priced rowing device that will work for almost everyone as a full body workout. Its compactness, inherent strength and tension adjustment makes for the perfect, all around workout that improves all the major muscle groups. For those who are looking to build up their cardiovascular fitness while toning and improving their muscles, the Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine is for you.